The Centre:MK in Milton Keynes, United Kingdom – You’ll never be short of something to do in Milton Keynes. Offering some of the most exciting activities and some of the best entertainment experiences in the UK, Milton Keynes is a truly exceptional destination to visit.
* Shopping – Milton Keynes started the modern concept of the European shopping experience when thecentre:mk opened in 1979. Nowadays you can also find more shops in Midsummer Place and Xscape, both in Central Milton Keynes, while throughout the surrounding areas you can discover boutique village shops.
* Sport – From indoor skiing on real snow to watersports, indoor sky-diving and a state-of-the-art football stadium, Milton Keynes is sport mad. Home to the national badminton centre … you can experience them all in Milton Keynes!
* Leisure – Are you crazy about theme parks? Do you want to walk with dinosaurs? Would you like to relax in 4,500 acres of parks and woodland? Milton Keynes is the “city in the country”, a purpose-built environment where trees count for as much as concrete. Our green spaces are home to tree-top walks and exciting theme parks. Walk under our trees, through their canopies, or enjoy the rides in their midst.
* Culture, history and more – Award-winning galleries and theatres, stately homes, medieval abbey ruins and traditional village pubs, Milton Keynes is a cultural and historical oasis. And with a thriving “after 6pm” culture including the arrival of “Destination Dining” in 2010, you’ll find every type of food, drink and entertainment experience you could desire.
* Art – click here to watch a video showcasing art in the city.
Discover MK, located near door 7, is a permanent “showcase” venue in thecentre:mk, giving visitors a valuable resource in obtaining heritage and cultural information about events and activities in Milton Keynes.
This cosmopolitan city, right in the heart of the UK, offers many wide ranging experiences for you to discover. Visit for the day, make a weekend of it or stay for longer. You’ll never be short of something to do.
Kahala Mall in Honolulu, HI lets you shop at their fun, funky, one-of-a-kind boutiques, specialty food shoppes and restaurants. Enjoy a movie in their cozy theatres, or take the time to browse at some of your favorite stores.
Located near Diamond Head, just minutes from Waikiki.
North Shore Square in Slidell, LA is the largest mall on the Northshore of Lake Pontchartrain, fifth largest in the New Orleans area and the 11th largest in Louisiana. The mall is home to 4 anchor stores, Dillard’s, Burlington Coat Factory, Sears, and J. C. Penney as well as approximately 80 other stores. All the anchor stores are on one level. The mall did not flood during Hurricane Katrina and experienced no serious damage. The mall formerly had Mervyns as an anchor store, but closed shortly after the storm when Mervyn’s pulled out of the Louisiana market. Burlington Coat Factory now occupies the building formerly occupied by Mervyns.
One of North Shore Square’s two water fountains with JCPenney in the background.
North Shore Square came under new ownership in November 2006, after Toronto, Canada based Revenue Properties Company Limited purchased the mall’s New Orleans based owner, Sizeler Property Investors. There is also a food court in the mall that consists of Subway, Chick-fil-A, and many other fast food places.
Download FastMall for iPhone or iPod Touch FREE – http://getap.ps/fastmall